Wednesday 6 March 2013

Scrappy's Spanking Survey

Hi there, Scrappy here.  Roz got it into her head for some reason to ask me to complete some survey and being the good and loyal friend that I am, I graciously agreed (she needs me you know!)

Personally, I couldn't give a bone.  I mean, who wants to waste their time reading stupid surveys, let alone complete them!  I see it's a spanking survey too.  Well, I say whoever came up with this needs a damn good span ...  Scrappy! ... Roz here, I'm so sorry about that.  Scrappy, you said you would do this for me and that you would behave ... Alright alright, I'll answer the questions.


Have you even gotten spanked?  WTF??  I thought this was a survey about me kicking a*s, not having my a*s kicked!  Don't even think about trying to spank the Scrapster!  grrr ... Scrappy! Can you pleeease be nice and just answer the questions?  For me?  Besides, you do so get spanked and you know it! ... Alright alright! Grrr, the answer to the stupid question is yes

Are you spanked bare bottom, over panties, or over clothes?  Well duh!  Over fur of course.  Roz gets all three he he ... gee, thanks Scrappy!

What's the best thing about being spanked?  There's a best part?  ... Ok Scrappy, I'll answer this one.  The best part is is the closeness and intimacy that comes afterwards.  Also, if it's a punishment spanking, knowing the issue has been resolved with and we have a clean slate.

What position do you get spanked in?  OTK or OTB


Have you ever gotten spanked in public?  No.  The occasional discrete swat when nobody is looking though

What do you get spanked with the most? Hand and leather paddle


On a scale of 1-10 how much does the average spanking hurt?  I'd say about a 7


Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush?  No

Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?  Yes


Were you spanked as a child?  Only once that I can recall.  Mostly it was the occasional slap to the thigh


Do you think spanking is fun?  of course not!  Roz does though ... hey! ... oh ok, she likes the erotic stuff.  The rest, not so much


Have you ever gotten spanked for bad driving (speeding ticket etc)? No.  Dogs can't drive!  Roz has been warned about speed though and once got a serious spanking for not informing Rick that she had returned home safely after driving


Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?  Yes


Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?  No

Is your butt spankable?  According to Rick it is


Are you currently in trouble?  Um ... Yes.  I've just had a short blog/email ban and there are more painful consequences to come :(  Ironic timing huh?

Do you get lectured during the spanking?  Always!  Usually before, during and afterwards

Have you ever seen someone else get spanked?  Once that I can recall as a young pup.  It was a litter mate, and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with me. Seriously!

Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing?  No

Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?  No

Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument during a session?  Yes.  Most spankings are with more than one implement (including the hand)


Do you hate spankings? Punishment spankings, yes

How many people spank you?  One


Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air?  Are you freakin kidding me?  That's like asking have I ever sniffed another butt.  Hello?  Besides, butts should always be in the air.  Period


Have you ever gotten spanked so hard your butt was purple?  Yes

Do you think that spanking is a good punishment?  For Roz, yes .... gee, thanks again Scrappy!


Do you believe spanking has made your relationship better, or worse?  Well, Roz and Rick seem happier now than I've ever seen them


Is you butt red and sore afterwards?  Always red.  Sore depending on the intensity


Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?  No.  Sneakers are for noses, not butts


Have you ever been spanked twice in one day?  Yes, more than once


Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?  Duh - why would I?

Would you talk about spousal spankings to your friends/family members?  Only blog friends

Have you ever gotten your butt caned?  Yes.  Hate it!


Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon?  Yes

What do you get spanked for?  Breaking rules, disrespect, attitude

On average, how many times a month are you spanked?  Probably twice


Do your friends know that you get spanked?  Only my friends in blogland


On a 1-10 scale, how hard would you get spanked for something serious, such as speeding?  Probably 8


Have you ever gotten your butt belted?  Yes


Have you ever gotten your butt paddled?  Leather paddle, yes


After your spanking is over, how long before you repeat the same offence?  Depends on the offence LoL

Does your spouse enjoy spanking you?  He definitely does not enjoy punishment spankings.  Erotic spankings definitely

When is the lat time you got spanked?  Last Friday

Have you ever spanked yourself?  No

What is the worst thing about being spanked?  It hurts!  

How long does the spanking last?  I don't know.  I don't exactly keep track of time.  Probably 20 - 30 minutes.  Sometimes more.  That includes lecture, mini breaks as well


Do you like to be spanked?  Of course not!  Roz does though he he ... Scrappy! ...  Ok, ok, she likes it depending on the type of spanking.  Fun spanking she likes, but definitely not punishment.

Would you describe yourself as a rule follower, or a rule breaker?  Mostly follower

Roz here again.  Oh dear, maybe I should have done the survey myself.  Sigh! Blogger hates me tonight.  Some of the spacing is all over the place - Grrr

Thank you so much Willie for the portrait of my little 'friend'.

38 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly Scrappy. It's a view into Roz that I hadn't seen before. LOL!

    Remind her to behave for me would ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, glad you enjoyed :)

      Scrappy remind me to behave? Ha - he seems to prefer to cause mischief LoL. I also seem to be quite good at getting into trouble without his help, but I'm trying :) Hasn't worked out that well this last week though - sigh!

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  2. Nicely done.
    Scrappy was a nice twist in answering the questions

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Bob and welcome!

      Glad you enjoyed. I do refer to Scrappy quite a bit. It's a nick name husband uses when I'm in a feisty mood.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  3. This was the best one of them yet!! So cute.

    and may I officially welcome Scrappy to Blogland! Perhaps this is where he should reside permanently !

    love ya~ willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Willie,

      Scrappy say's thanks for the welcome. Hey, not a bad idea, banish him to blogland instead of bugging me!

      Hope you have a fantastic trip!

      Hugs, love ya
      Roz

      Delete
  4. Lol Roz and scrappy, you did a great job. But I do think scrappy needs a good spanking, he really is cheeky ;)~

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Missy :) Hmm, Scrappy is so cheeky. Maybe you're right. What you think about that Scrappy? Dang, where's he gone. He normally only shows up just when I don't want or need him to LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  5. Scrappy you silly dog. You are going to get Roz in trouble. Lots of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, glad you enjoyed :)

      I think Scrappy's two minutes of fame on my blog went to his head LoL. Quite the master at getting me into trouble, but them, I'm just as good at managing that all by myself too LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  6. This was fun and informative. And I agree, perhaps you should have done the survey yourself, Roz. That scrappy could be a bit...oh, what's the word I'm looking for? There are a few which come to mind, and if I'm not mistaken, according to the survey a few are punishable offenses. Hmmm? LOL. Thank you for sharing the survey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquie,

      LoL, thank you, glad you enjoyed :) Yes, I guess Scrappy was on the verge of crossing the line LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  7. LOL. Lots of fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie, I'm glad you enjoyed :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  8. Well hello Scrappy...thanks for sharing. Roz, this was fun...you might consider turning the blog over to Scappy once in a while. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Cat, glad you enjoyed :)

      Oh dear, I'm not sure how safe it would be to turn the blog over the Scrappy. Imagine the chaos and mischief he could create! LoL Perhaps if he was supervised?

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  9. Thanks scrappy for those fun answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny,

      You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  10. good fun to read. Thanks for doing the survey, Scrapster. But next time less attitude ok? *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fondles,

      Glad you enjoyed. I'll try and get Scrappy to tone down the tude next time, if I ever let him on here again that is! LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  11. Good job Scrappy! Roz..you had me giggling early this morning!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, happy I was able to provide a giggle :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  12. thanks, Scrappy...and Roz! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Terps. Glad you enjoyed :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  13. Very, very good Scrappy and Roz :) Roz, be sure to put Scrappy outside to play now that he has had his fun....no need to keep him around to get you into trouble ;)

    Hugs...

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Lucy :)

      I did put Scrappy outside. Unfortunately, turns out I can get into trouble all by myself without his help! LoL

      I hope Amazing Grace is doing well. She is so gorgeous!

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  14. Great survey, and love the way you put it together. I think you should post this survey for your friends in bog land to take it would be interesting.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and for your comment.

      I'm glad you enjoyed. Several other bloggers have also posted this survey with lots of good fun answers. I pinched it from them LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  15. NO WONDER Scrappy gets you into so much trouble! ;) HEhehe, love that he did the survey for you. ;) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Es May, yeah, no wonder indeed! - although, if I'm honest, I can be quite good at getting into trouble on my own without Scrappy's help LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  16. OH my!! fun! fun! fun! You and Scrappy are a riot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle, glad you enjoyed :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  17. Thanks Scrappy and Roz:) I also see your update on the post before this one. I had clicked the other day and it was gone, but I saw your explanation about that. This was fun....take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SNP,

      Lovely to see your comment. I miss your posts.

      I hope you are Musicman are doing well. Take care.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  18. sorry to read you are in trouble and a short email/blog ban :( thanks for sharing the survey - cool fun to read
    hugs kiwi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiwi,

      Thank you. Sorry to hear of your troubles this week too. There must be something in teh air - sigh!

      The survey is fun isn't it? A lot of questions, but I had fun doing it.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  19. Lol, cute :) I think I might borrow, if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle :)

      This survey has been done by a few bloggers so feel free to re post with your answers. I would love to read them!

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete