Sunday 13 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!


To all our Canadian friends, Rick and I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving weekend.  We hope you have a wonderful weekend with friends and family and enjoy the celebrations.


I couldn't resist this cute little picture of domestic harmony.  I think her halo must be away being polished :)


Although we don't celebrate thanksgiving, it is an opportunity for us also to reflect on, and give thanks for our blessings. We are thankful for our blogland friends who provide us with such wonderful support, encouragement and advice.

I would also like to ask that you join me in sending hugs and prayers to our friend Betsy and family.  Betsy sadly lost her Mom today.  We are thinking of you at this time and sending our love and prayers.

11 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving Canada. Praying for Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy,

      Thank you for joining me in wishing our Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving and in sending prayers to Betsy.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  2. So after missing Canada, I put the fear of God in you? LOL!

    Thanks Roz.
    ***************************
    I will let Betsy know about your kind words. As you can understand, she won't be reading for a while.

    Love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * After missing Canada DAY

      Delete
    2. Hi Willie,

      Well ... that's gratitude for ya! LoL. What's that you say? Canada what??

      Thank you for passing our thoughts and prayers to Betsy. No, she won't be reading any blogs for a while.

      Love
      Roz

      Delete
  3. Thanks Roz for youd nudge about our Canadian friends and Betsy. I'll take a page from your book and put something on my blog

    I sent an email to Betsy. I don't envy her going through this life passage. It's a difficult road forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny,

      You're welcome :) I saw your post. Our hearts go out to Betsy and family at this time. Sending hugs and prayers.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  4. Aw Roz & Rick, So very nice of you to wish us Canadian folk a Happy Thanksgiving.
    ******

    (Hugs and thoughts to Betsy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bleuame,

      You are most welcome :). I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoyed the celebrations.

      Sending hugs and prayers to Betsy and family. Our thoughts are with them at this time.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada (even if it's a few days late from me...) Your halo picture cracked me up!! ;)

    Thoughts to your friend Betsy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, it's great to see you :)

      Thanks for joining us in wishing our Canadian friends Happy Thanksgiving. I saw that pic and couldn't resist LoL

      Our thoughts and prayers are with Betsy and family at this time.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete