- He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Haven, Homeland, The Walking Dead, The Following or any manner of documentaries. Definitely NOT reality television. He also loves reruns of old classics, especially the old British comedies - Are You Being Served, Blackadder, Open All Hours, Dad's Army etc. We have a new channel starting soon dedicated to old shows. Lord help me!
- You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Mayonnaise
- The most striking thing about his physical appearance? His beautiful brown eyes - aah
- You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Wine or coruba and coke
- Where did he go to high school? Boys catholic school
- What size shoe does he wear? 9, 10
- If he was to collect anything what would it be? Anything to do with Bruce Springsteen - books, Cd's, DVDs etc. Telescopes
- What is is favourite type of sandwich? Toasted BLT, peanut butter, raspberry jam
- What would he eat every day if he could? Boysenberry ice cream, shortbread
- What is his favourite cereal? He prefers toast, usually with peanut butter for breakfast but favourite cereal is Hubbard's berry berry nice (a Kiwi made muesli chock full with berries)
- What would he never wear? Dress shorts, short sleeve dress shirts
- What is his favourite sports team? Crusaders rugby team
- Who did he vote for? That's a secret
- Who is is best friend? A friend from college (high school)
- What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Negative self talk, asking if he is sure when he makes a decision
- What is his heritage? New Zealander
- You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Baking is not my forte but it would be either banana, carrot, lemon or ginger. The man likes cake!
- Did he play sports in high school? Yes - rugby (of course!) and cricket
- What could he spend hours doing? Watching the night sky through his telescope. He is mad on astronomy and very knowledgeable on the subject
- What is one unique talent he has? He has an incredible wealth of general knowledge and can tell you dates, names, places, celebrity dates of birth/death etc. He has a particularly strong knowledge of American History and can name all of the Presidents in order plus the term of the presidency. I don't need to use Wikipedia, I consult my very own Rickipedia! Trust me, you don't want to be on an opposing quiz team!
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Getting to know The Boss
This meme has been floating around blogland and I've enjoyed reading this so thought I'd join in.