Monday 13 May 2013

The NewlyRed Game ... From Rick and Rozzie Land

So Wilma had this mad great idea for a game based on the old American show The Newly Wed Game.  I thought it would be fun and managed to coerce Rick into playing along.

Cue cheesy music



Of course, being DD related we needed to rename this puppy.  Thanks to Susie at 

Without further ado here is our version of The NewlyRed Game.  My answers are in pink.  Rick's answers in blue




Questions for Roz




What would your husband say was the last thing you did that made him give you 'the look' ?





Talking negatively about myself



Talking negatively about herself 

What part of his body does your husband discuss the most?
His most intimate part LoL
What every man talks about What did I tell you!

If I could burn one (non implement) possession of my husband's and get off Scott free it would be?
Sometimes I would love to burn his DVDs of old British comedy's.  I love them, but enough is enough LoL
Would never happen Okaay ... message received dear

What shape would your HoH say your backside is? 1) an apple 2) a pear 3) a pancake 4) never noticed ... too distracted
He definitely notices!  I don't think he would pick one of he options, but if he had to, I think it would be apple
An apple

Nothing makes me sassier than
Being told no.  Hey, at least I'm honest!
A few glasses of alcohol  Excuse me .. don't you mean a few glasses of submission?

 If my family knew we were in a Dd relationship they would:
A) Be mortified
B) Be intrigued and ask questions
C) High five my HoH an tell him/her it was about time
Definitely A
Be mortified

When my husband does ....  I wish I could spank my mother in law
Perhaps being too trusting and willing to give people too many changes (yes, including me some times).  I never had the privilege of meeting my MIL but the woman deserves a medal for raising 6 boys .... and a husband :)  From everything I have heard about her, she was a wonderful, loving mother with a generous heart and taught her boys positive belief and value systems.
Snore Yes, I definitely agree!  However, I'm not sure I can blame my MIL for that one

When making whoopee, my husband's theme song should be:
A) I will survive
B) Dancing with myself
C) Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
D) Shook Me All Night Long
D .. and that's all I'm sayin :)
Would have to be D Isn't is great that we agree on this one? :)

If  ... was an olympic sport, my husband would take the gold
General knowledge quizzes 
Naming American Presidents and their terms Yes of course!  Kind of fits in with my answer 

Two words that describe my husband are:   
Caring and Compassionate
Caring and considerate

Questions for Rick

What should you wife's theme song be?
Amazed  Awe so sweet.  Our song

I honestly don't know what he would say

Finish this sentence:  Even before ttwd I wanted to spank my wife when she did
Run herself down  Seeing a theme here?

Talk negatively about myself

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a ....  would be something I'd spank with
Cats toy  OK. I think this one needs and explanation.  It's a short plastic pole that used to be part of a cats toy.  It's much like the dreaded tilt wand

Sandal

My wife is so adorable when she 
Snuggles up to me and buries her head in my chest  Must remember that one!
Has just been spanked

If my wife never makes ....  again for dinner, it would be too soon
Can't think of anything
He does a lot of the cooking so I can't think of anything

Pick a bird to represent your wife.   What type of bird do you see yourself as?
She is a cute little sparrow and I am an eagle protecting her
Sparrow for me ...  small and cute :) 
For him?  hmm, I know, a Eagle watching over me

When I give my wife the 'look' often I am thinking
I wanna spank that cute sexy ass  Hmm, thought he'd say that.  How sweet *insert sarcasm here*
I want to spank that adorable sassy ass

The two words that sum up my wife are .... and ...
Beautiful and amazing  Now that IS sweet.  Thank you honey :)
I guess one would have to be Scrappy since he gave me the nick name.  I think he might say caring

If there was NO chance of getting caught, where is one place you would like to make whoopee?
In a grassy field during summer under the stars Glad we agreed on this one too :)
Somewhere outside under the stars at night.  During summer of course!

Aside from her bottom, what is you wife's greatest asset?
Herself  Why didn't I think of that :)
That's a tough one.  I really don't know.  Boobs?  Hair?  

And that concludes this edition of The NewlyRead Game.  Feel free to copy the questions and play.

53 comments:

  1. Wow you guys managed to get a lot of them the same! Happy you had fun.

    love, willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my bedtime tea buddie!

      Thank you so much for organising this. We did have a lot of fun doing this and I have had fun reading everyone else's answers.

      You are so good at coming up with fun and interesting things for us, which we all need from time to time and are so supportive of everyone, both in your comments and especially "off blog". This place would not be the same without you Willie.

      Love and Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  2. You two have a lot of the same answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny,

      It surprised he heck of of me! I think we fluked it LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  3. WOW you two are really in sinc..good job!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby :) We had a lot of fun doing this.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  4. You two are so funny!
    Funny answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona Lisa, glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  5. Wow, you guys were really in sync for a lot of these. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess,

      We didn't even cheat LoL ... well, maybe we did happen to talk about the bird one, but that's all. I swear!

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  6. I love Rick's last answer, how sweet!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi viola,

      I loved it too. Made me swoon :)

      Thank you so much for the Sunshine nomination. I am so honoured.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  7. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,

      Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :)

      Thank you so much too for the Sunshine nomination. I am truly honoured.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  8. Hi Roz, :) This was fun to read. Spanking with one of those cat's toys- LOL!!! We have a few of those around here. Rob hasn't thought of that. Sandal is cute too. He whacked me a couple of times with a flip flop once. I told him, "You can't use that! It's dirty!" LOLL!!! Beautiful, Amazing and Herself- lovely answers.:) Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,

      Ooh, I hope Rob doesn't catch on the the cat toy thing, hurts like the dickens. You cracked me up with the flip flop .. dirty LoL

      I loved those answers too. He is so sweet :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  9. Wow, it's awesome how in tune you guys are with each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mischief, it surprised me how close our answers were.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  10. Seems the two of you are largely on the same page, that's awesome! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,

      Thank you :) Yes, I think we are ... most of the time :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  11. I think you have definitely won outright Roz! You are so in sinc that it's spooky. And please, pray tell me, what is a tilt wand? Sounds really strange.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami,

      Oh, I'm not sure about that, but thank you .. I'll take it! LoL

      A tilt wand is the plastic pole attached to window blinds which to twist to open and close the blinds. Thankfully there are no blinds here, but I've heard about them as a spanking implement and think our plastic pole thingee is probably very similar.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
    2. Ami, I forgot to say thank you so much for your Sunshine nomination. I am truly humbled and it means a lot to me.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  12. So nice! You were very much in sinc!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute :) thanks for sharing. Shame I cant play this one....Sir doesnt know i blog...so i could have a guess i suppose but thats defeating the object LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiwi,

      We did have quite a bit of fun doing this. Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  14. These were fun, Rick & Roz -- thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley,

      I'm so glad you're back in blogland .. yay!
      Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  15. Great answers Rick and Roz...and so many the same! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Thanks elle, glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  17. Wow, you two really know each other! :) Any chance there were hints given on the bird answer? LoL. ;) Just Kidding. He truly shows his love for you in these anwers. He probably made half the women here swoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Es May :)

      Busted! OK, we might have talked about the bird question ... but that's the only one, I swear!

      Well, his answers certainly made me swoon :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  18. These are fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe,

      You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  19. Wow! You two did a great job. You both seem to know each other well. I would not want to be your opponent in the newly wed game. Lol Men, they can really surprise us with their kindness sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie,

      Thanks so much. We are pretty much on the same page .. most of the time LoL.

      They can surprise us can't they? His answers to this made me swoon :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  20. I really enjoyed your answers...so fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terps, glad you enjoyed it :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  21. Eeek! We have one of those toys and it is currently in a big tin vase blending in with the branches. I am wondering if I shouldn't send it down the garbage disposal.
    Very cute.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lillie :)

      Oh my gosh, get rid of it quick, before Ian catches on to other potential uses! LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  22. Roz, you made me remember that oddly happy cheering-them-on feeling I used to get while watching couples continue answering alike on television! And, "Herself," for that answer you missed...that man of yours truly admires, respects and treasures you deeply. Men only feel that way about women of great character and worth. You two are winners!!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey,

      Thank you so much for your very lovely comment. It really made me smile :) I'm so glad to see you back in blogland. I really missed you.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  23. Hey Roz! Wow, you two are very in sync with each other! That's so wonderful - and sweet!

    And I too have a hubby that has a lot of "general knowlege". Makes him able to have a conversation with anyone from anywhere at anytime - which happens a lot, lol!

    And I love your Scrappy nickname! Now I understand your avatar! ;)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cali,

      Thank you so much :) We are pretty much on the same page ... well, most of the time LoL

      Oh yes, Rick does that too. Look out when you get him started on a favourite topic! Scrappy ... yep, that's me LoL

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  24. This was so fun to read!!! You guys have it down :)

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marie, glad you enjoyed :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  25. Hey Roz, this was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. The bird answers was a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you DB, glad you enjoyed it :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww, you guys know each other so well. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie :) I enjoyed reading your and MM's answers :)

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete