Wow! I am once again honoured and humbled to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This time by our good friends Ward and June. Thank you so much for the nomination guys :)
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
- Notify those other bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements
7 Things About Me
I thought I would re-publish these from my original post (just in case you missed them :)
- I am the youngest of 3 siblings - I have 2 elder brothers
- I have a phobia of bees and wasps having been attacked by a swarm of bees as a child
- I am a tea addict
- I was born in the UK and our family emigrated to New Zealand when I was very young (hmm - that may explain the fact above LoL)
- I am a talker. When I was young my vocal chords grew too thick and I had to have surgery to thin them as it was affecting my ability to swallow etc. My family keeps telling me it happened due to over use!
- In college (high school) I had to write a poem as a class assignment and it was one chosen by a major newspaper for publication.
- I am blessed with a wonderful man in my life who never ceases to amaze me with his love and care of me (but you knew that one already :)
And since this is a fresh nomination here's 7 new things about me
- I love peanut butter
- I love watching medical dramas. I drive Rick insane spouting medical jargon and making diagnoses as a result of the vast medical knowledge I gain from these shows LoL.
- I usually can't resist breaking into doing an Irish jig whenever I hear a particular song from The Boss (especially if I have been drinking!). What's that you say? What song from The Boss could possibly provoke this reaction? Check out American Land
- I wear glasses
- I can't stand anyone playing with, or touching my toes. A fact Rick sometimes uses to his advantage - grrr
- I am a royalist. I love the British royal family (well, I am British born)
- I should have been cast in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit films as a Hobbit (how on earth did I miss that opportunity given all 6 films were filmed in New Zealand?
Again, I am not going to nominate specific bloggers as you are all special and important to me. Instead, I invite anyone who would like to share some fun facts about themselves in the comments to do so :)